- New interior – 2012.
- State of the art configuration.
- A successfully mixed business and pleasure design.
- Latest MD-87 model on the market.
- Master State room.
- Extended range – 7hrs endurance
Year of manufacture.
Pratt & Whitney, JT8D-217C
• #1 SN P725667D engine hours since new: 28054 hrs / 27346 cycles
• #2 SN P726876D engine hours since new: 28150 hrs / 27755 cycles
• Quiet Eagle Stage IV engine package
• AUX Tanks, range – 3100 NM.
• Hours since new: 19395 hrs
• Cycles since new: 19657 cycles
• Four EFI640 displays
• Dual UNS1-Fw Satellite Approach capable FMS’s
• 24 Passenger VIP interior with iPad controlled lighting.
• Inflight entertainment system from Custom Control Concepts (CCC).
• Onboard satellite WiFi, phone, and fax.
• Honeywell sat phone/WiFi transmitters.
• True North Avionics routers and phone sets.
• Rockwell Airshow 4000 Moving Map display.
• VIP bedroom, with private office and lavatory.
• 32 inch LCD screen, Inflight Entertainment rack with HDMI input, DVD, CD changer, sound system with subwoofer.
• Main Lounge – 4 place L-shape sofa, 3 place sofa. 8 VIP seats (swing by 160°). Two 42 inch LCD screens, Inflight Entertainment rack with HDMI input, DVD, CD changer, sound system with subwoofer.
• Aft Cabin – 9 VIP seats with extended leg space and table. One 32 inch, and two 20 inch screens
• Inflight Entertainment rack with HDMI input, DVD, CD changer, located in main lounge, sound system.